Hacking and Penetration Testing from Scratch with METASPLOIT
Learn how to test security mechanisms and how to conduct penetration tests on working machines or databases.
Learn the most popular pentesting framework: METASPLOIT.
If you are thinking about IT Security seriously – you have to get to know Metasploit. Learn how to use it, conduct attacks, find vulnerabilities and patch them.
Find security issues, verify vulnerability mitigations & manage security assessments with Metasploit.
First complete training explained from scratch. You will see on step-by-step presentations what to do. IT Security Adacemy Expert will explain how it works and how to use Metasploit.
Take you IT Security knowledge on the next level.
What are the requirements?
- General IT Knowledge
- Knowledge on the level of IT Security Beginner Training
- No programming skills needed
- Good to know how to use Linux/Unix OS
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to use Metasploit framework
- How to conduct penetrating tests on databases and applications
- Learn how to conduct attacks and test vulnerabilities
- How to take control over working computer machines
What is the target audience?
- Future Pentesters
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Security Hobbists
- Graduates of our IT Security Beginner Training
- Graduates of our IT Security Professional Training
|Introduction to Metasploit|
|Metasploit – what’s that?||00:03:20|
|Deep Introduction to Metasploit Framework||00:35:07|
|Metasploit in Practice|
|Working with Metasploit Modules||00:20:00|
|Conducting Penetration Tests||00:27:59|
|Conducting Attacks and Testing Vulnerabilities|
|Attack Vectors That Work||00:32:46|
|Metasploit for Professionals|
|Taking Control over Working Machines||00:30:50|
No Reviews found for this course.